Friday, July 21, 2017

Buck Twenty Five


So here's the deal...

A friend of mine asked me if I'd do a "Christmas in July".  I was unsure of what he meant at first, but I've got it figured out.  He swears he was joking, but I know better.  Give the people what they want!  So, for those of you who love to pounce on paintings in December, I'll let you in on a secret...Monday, July 24th is Christmas...sort of.  Here's how it works...

On Monday, I'll be painting in my yard, from sunup until sundown.  I'll fetch the mail, eat a sandwich, and maybe even fall asleep in the grass for a bit, but I plan on cranking out some serious summer fun on canvas.  I've always loved the idea of painting for an entire day without having to break down my easel, schlep around a backpack full of paint, or worry about my car getting towed.  Most of all, I want to paint in bare feet under my favorite shade tree.  It's going to be a great day.  I want to share a little bit of it.  Feliz Navidad!

I'll post each painting on this blog, as it comes off the easel, numbered and titled.  Each painting will be between 6" x 8" and 11" x 14".  Each painting will be available for purchase from the time it's posted until midnight on Monday.  Each painting costs $125 + tax/shipping, unframed.  To purchase, just send an email to wyattlegrand@gmail.com, including the number of the painting you're calling dibs on in the subject box.  First-come, first-served.  I'll update each post as the paintings sell.  You'll receive an email confirmation with details about finalizing your purchase.  Easy. 

I'll be disappointed if I don't cover twenty canvases.  That's two paintings for each of the ten people that I think follow this silly thing.  Share with your friends...or don't.  I start painting as the sun starts coming up...Monday.