Thursday, December 17, 2020

Private Pandemic Painting Party Para Usted


I have a new exhibit hanging in a new Bloomfield gallery space.  The show features many of my latest paintings, most of which have been created during these "pandemic times" and unseen by the public.  It's a hodgepodge of subjects I've grown pretty fond of and I'd love for you and yours to see the resulting collection.  

For safety's sake, there will be no opening reception.  The gallery will only be open by appointment to groups of five or less.  There won't be any finger foods or refreshments either, but there will be dozens of new paintings on display for you to enjoy in the company of your closest family and friends...and me, of course.

Masks will be required at all times inside the gallery and appointments are limited to one hour.  To schedule your appointment, send an email to wyattlegrand@gmail.com with "pandemic paintings" as your subject.  You will receive a confirmation email with available time slots and directions to the gallery.

I know it's not quite the same as my typical "holiday open house," but I'm excited to give everyone a safe and fun VIP-type experience as consolation.  You know what they say..."When life gives you lemons, go to a socially-distanced art exhibit and forget about the stupid lemons."