Sunday, December 27, 2020

I get by with a little help from my friends...


Oak and an Acorn
oil on canvas
35" x 45"

My Pandemic Painting exhibit was a lot of fun.  I'd like to thank all of the fine folks that made it a success...

Thank you Brittany, William, Debbie, PD, Sophie, Drew, Kathy, Gary, Alicia, Austin, Liam, Bobby, Mark, Jerry, Mickey, Bill, Phil, Ron, Bob, Robert, Richard, Dakota, Stephanie, Robbie, Brenda, Emmi, Nathan, Don, Amy, Rachel, Aaron, Megan, Nick, Allen, Tonjua, Steve, guy with the blue hat, Bob, Richard, Tom, Billy, Richard, Mary, Rachel, Carol, Denny, Ron, David, Marsh, Steve, Joe, Lowell, Richie, Bill, Paul, Sam, Kenny, Stan, Renita, Michael, and all of your friends and family members I'm forgetting.  Thank you.  

If you'd like to schedule an appointment to see what's left of the show plus several new paintings fresh off the easel, I'd be happy to set you up.  Email me at wyattlegrand@gmail.com with "appointment" as your subject and I'll get in touch with available dates/times.  There's no obligation to buy a painting when you set up an appointment...I mostly just enjoy the company.  

I hope you're all having the happiest of holidays.  You know what they say...eat a little, drink a lot, and kiss someone on the lips.