Sunday, April 30, 2017

SPAM


"P.O. Boxes"
oil on canvas
11" x 14"

I know, I know...I've been blabbing an awful lot about the upcoming opening of my Bloomington exhibit, titled "Nocturne", at the I Fell Building on Friday, May 5th 6-9pm.  Let's stop talking about the show, the opening reception, all of that...

Forget about the promo, let's focus on the "artwork".  The painting above was painted in Bloomfield, Indiana. It is a picture of USPS mail trucks.  As you can probably tell, the painting was created at night.  It's a new work of mine, and in fact, the paint is still wet.  It's made of oil paint, canvas, masonite, and a few stray cat hairs.  It has a frame on it.  It's sitting in my kitchen right now, but this Friday, May 5th, you can see it for yourself at...

The opening reception of "Nocturne", my latest solo exhibit at the I Fell Building in Bloomington, Indiana.  I think it starts at 6...