Monday, April 24, 2017

Nocturne


I'm going to leave this right here...

This show was kind of a last minute thing, but I'm pretty darn excited about it.  As of right now, I've picked out a few paintings that could use another shake on a gallery wall....everything else, well...it hasn't been painted yet.  I'm a big fan of purposeful procrastination. 

The I Fell Building is a funky space with artist studios and makeshift walls.  It's the perfect venue for dark paintings of ugly subjects.  The opening is going to be a party...hope to see you there.  If you're into it, feel free to share the flier on your social media of choice...snap it, twit it, stick it in your myspace....whatever.  Better yet, tell your friends in person with real words...the flier prints just as well as it posts.  

Thanks Jesse for the fine promo.