Saturday, April 11, 2020

Pandemic Paintings



Cardinals
oil on board
20"

As some of you may have assumed, I've produced quite a few paintings as of late.  I figured I'd share them with you, just in case you need another thing to look at on the internet.  I call them pandemic paintings, but they're not as depressing as that sounds.  I'll post a painting each day.  I might sprinkle in some music every once in a while as well...or photos of my cat...you know, whatever.  

* NFS.  If you'd like to purchase a painting, don't contact me.  Instead, estimate the amount you'd be willing to spend on such a frivolous thing and donate it to your local school's cafeteria or any other charitable food service.  If you're tuning in from my neck of the woods, donate here:  
https://www.gofundme.com/f/bless-bloomfield

"We're all in this together" is an easy thing to say when people need our help.