Sunday, April 26, 2020

Pandemic Painting #15


West South
oil on canvas
18" x 24"

I'm still taking requests...

Click HERE to send me a message about the beautiful trees blooming behind your house, the crusty barn that has nearly fallen over, or that old pickup that has converted itself into a native plant garden.  I had a lot of fun last week driving around Greene County painting pictures in your backyards and yelling at you in conversation from a safe distance.

To be clear, your invitation does not obligate you to purchase a painting.  In fact, for the time being, my paintings are not for sale.  If you have a few bucks to throw around, consider donating to your local school's cafeteria or any other charitable food service...they're still serving lunches to hungry students.  My Bloomfield friends can help out here:  https://www.gofundme.com/f/bless-bloomfield