Monday, July 1, 2019

Cardinal Red


Cardinal Red
16" x 20"
oil on canvas

On Saturday, July 13th, I will be showing more than 50 plein air paintings of my hometown.  This exhibit will be a community gathering to celebrate the landmarks and landscapes of Bloomfield that I'll attempt to capture on canvas in the days prior (July 8th-12th).  Saturday's festivities start at 5pm at Bloomfield High School's Glover Gymnasium.  

As many of you know, I rarely offer reproductions of my paintings.  However, for this special occasion, I will have prints of Cardinal Red, the painting featured above, available for purchase.  The prints are 8" x 10", matted to 11" x 14" for convenient framing, each signed and numbered.  Cardinal Red prints are limited to an edition of just 100 and are $50 each.

If you'd like to preorder your Cardinal Red print, please email your contact information to wyattlegrand@gmail.com with Cardinal Red as your subject.  Prints will be available for pickup and purchase at Glover Gymnasium during the exhibit.