Sunday, December 2, 2018

From all of us here at The Main Street Pop-Up Gallery, thank you for the memories.


Well, I'm pretty sure this weekend will be cited as a landmark event in my life should I inadvertently do something significant just prior to dying in a tragic and unexpected way.

A few days ago, someone asked me why I paint pictures.  I had an honest, but somewhat convenient answer.  Truth is, my most honest self is wildly inconsistent and capable of saying almost anything with upmost sincerity.  Honestly, I'm only certain about being uncertain most of the time.  So let me change my answer...

Today, I paint pictures to spend time with my beautiful wife, Brittany.  Today, I paint pictures for surprise visits from my good friend, Mason.  Today, painting pictures doesn't really have anything to do with painted pictures, and maybe that's the way it should always be...honestly.