Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A good sandwich

I'll  keep this short.  Today, I spent a solid 10 minutes composing a playlist of my favorite albums (a small selection, that is).  Totally worth it...made my day 10x more enjoyable.  Zuma, Harvest, Basement Tapes, Highway 61 Revisited, Bringing It All Back Home, All Things Must Pass, Dock of the Bay, Pink Moon, The Band, For Everyman, Exile on Main St.,Sticky Fingers, Ain't That Good News, Loaded, and Mind Games...it was a late 60's, early 70's type of day.  Also, I made a good painting.  And then...I made a really bad painting.  I had a good sandwich and then decided I like the bad painting more than the good painting.  Tomorrow, I will deliver a lot of good and bad paintings to a lot of different places in hopes that a few people will like both the good and the bad.  I'm looking forward to stopping at Chick-fil-A above all else.  Oh, and I got a new backpack...it was a good day.